Protection Relay for 400/525VAC, 6→37kW motors
- Over-load (e.g. pump jammed)
- Under-load (e.g. run-dry)
- Phase Failure (e.g. a wire is cut)
- Phase sequence changes (e.g. after a power failure, the phases are swapped)
- Phase Imbalance (e.g. one of the phases carries more load than the other two)
- Motor wire Insulation Test: Before starting the motor, the B110 tests the motor wires to verify that none of them are down to earth.
- Not against lightning
The Supra has a Recovery Timer to allow a bore-hole to fill up before a restart attempt is made (after a run-dry condition).
This timer is manually adjustable from 4 minutes to 16 hours.
The Supra has an Auxiliary Inhibit input which stops the motor when the circuit between AUX and COM is OPEN.
This input may thus be used to remotely stop the motor.
A normally closed pressure sensor may be connected to this input.
When a specified pressure is reached, the connection will open and the Supra will stop the motor.
The Supra has a real-time clock. This allows the unit to store the date and time (year, month, day, hour, minute) of each one of the last 43 trips
This input is used to keep the controller in the reset (no fault recognition) state. In applications where a soft- or star-delta starter is used, the controller can be held in reset for the duration of the start-up period.
|Current Range:||Up to 15 Amp x CT Ratio|
|Frequency Range:||40→70 Hz|
|Cos Phi Range:||0→1 Inductive|
|Dimensions:||85 x 130 x 50mm|
FOR A 2.5VA, 250:1 CT
|Current Range||Resistor Value||CT Radio|
Built-in Optimizer: The built-in optimizer has a 32 character LCD screen and enables one to see and adjust all parameters of the unit.
Mobi Board: The Mobi Board acts as a serial to Bluetooth interface converter to enable a user to conveniently adjust parameters and view trip logs via our mobile app.