The Motorscope S2LC is a compact dual motor protection unit with an integrated level controller and more.
The Motorscope S2LC is a dual pump protection unit (2 Supra relays) with level control features.
Our compact S2LC replaces this relay-based control panel!
- Over-load (e.g. pump jammed)
- Under-load (e.g. run-dry)
- Phase Failure (e.g. a wire is cut)
- Phase sequence changes (e.g. after a power failure, the phases are swapped)
- Phase Imbalance (e.g. one of the phases carries more load than the other two)
- Not against lightning
- Filling or Emptying
- Float Switches or Probes
- Manual or Auto
The two Supras share an alarm output for:
- Over Current
- Over Power
- Minimum Phase Angle
- No Current
- Controller Error
Shared level and pump alarm output for:
- Either high or Low level
- Oil sump water detection
Each Supra has its own Recover Timer to allow the sump to fill up before a restart attempt is made (after a run-dry condition).
These timers are manually adjustable from 4 minutes to 16 hours.
Each Supra has a real-time clock. This allows each unit to store the date and time (year, month, day, hour, minute) of each one of the last 43 trips.
|Motor Voltage (3ph):||L1→L2→L3=415VAC|
|Motor Voltage (1ph):||L1→L2=230VAC|
|Frequency Range:||40→70 Hz|
|3 Top Relays:||400V:16A|
|1 Bottom Relay:||230V:8A|
|Cos Phi Range:||0→1 Inductive|
|Dimensions:||248 x 162 x 126 mm|
|Max cable length
of float switch
FOR A 2.5VA, 250:1 CT
|Current Range||Resistor Value||CT Radio|
The S2LC has a dedicated serial port for each Supra to which the following Built-in User interface options could be connected:
- A single Mobi Board (Bluetooth Interface to App) which can manually be moved from one Supra’s serial port to the other.
- Two Mobi Boards (one for each Supra)
- A single Built-in Optimizer which can manually be moved from the one Supra’s serial port to the other Unfortunately the Built-in optimizers are too big to allow two of them to fit into each-other on the S2LC therefore no dual Built-In Optimizer option is available.
- For more information on the Mobi Board, please click here
- For more information on the Built-in Optimizer, Please click here