The Downloader is a link between a PC and an Optimizer
By connecting an Optimizer to the port named “OPT”, the Downloader acts as a converter to upload a Log File from the Optimizer onto the PC.
Various graphs (see Software Features) of the last 43 trips may be viewed through the Motorscope Downloader Program.
- Power (kW)
- Current (Amps)
- Phase Angle
- Relay-off current
- Reason for Trip
- Temperature Timer state
- Under-load timer state
- Auxilliary inhibit state
- Real-time data (if applicable to the specific unit).
- The Downloader (interface conversion unit)
- USB interface cable
- CD containing:
- The Motorscope Downloader Program Installer
- Downloader hardware interface drivers for Windows
- Instruction booklet (inside the CD case)
|Dimensions:||86 x 50 x 24 mm|