(Advanced GSM Enabled Modem)
- Mount the unit
- Remove the lid
- Connect the wires to the relays and inputs
- Plug the data link cable into the AGEM and the controller (Motorscope / Liquid Level Controller)
- Replace the lid
- Insert the GSM antenna
- Switch the AGEM on
- Within 5 min after power-up, the AGEM should be connected to the online database and ready for online communications via the ROCS system
- No parameters to be fine-tuned before usage.
- LCD Display which indicates the status of the AGEM
- Single button to scroll through 13 information pages
When the mains power falls away, the AGEM:
- Disconnects the power of the relays and input monitoring stops to preserve battery power
- Keeps the GSM modem connected to the online database to enable notification of power-down status
When the mains power is restored, the AGEM:
- Immediately switches back to the mains power
- Waits 30 seconds for the power to stabilize
- Resume control of the relays and monitoring of the inputs.
|Power Supply:||12VDC,5Amp (100-240VAC input power supply with standard SA plug is supplied in the kit)|
|Standard Antenna:||3dB Mini, Magnetic, Omnidirectional with 3 meter cable|
|Weight (AGEM Only):||± 550 g|
|Dimensions (AGEM Only):||116 x 86 x 86 mm|
|Weight (Entire Kit):||± 1.2 kg|
|Dimensions (Entire Kit):||260 x 165 x 145 mm|
This is the standard magnetic whip antenna with a 3 meter cable.
Through-hole Vandal Proof:
Ideal for panels mounted in the open-air. The 1 meter cable of this vandal proof antenna is neatly concealed by the antenna puck itself. The puck has a gasket, built-in bolt and nut to ensure a waterproof seal.