don't start your electric motor without one...
Quotes & Orders
Control and evaluate your Motorscope and Liquid Level Controller installations remotely with our Advanced GSM Enabled Modem (AGEM) and our browser based Remote Online Control System (ROCS)
Free (Trial) Account vs Paid Annual Subscriptions
|Feature ||Free (Viewer) ||Paid (User) ||Paid (Supervisor) |
|View the Motorscope and |
Level Controller Demo Sites
| || || |
|View Live Site Information || || || |
|View Site Historical Graphs || || || |
|Max Number of Sites ||0 ||UNLIMITED ||UNLIMITED |
|Control Site Relays via ROCS |
(Desktop or Mobile device)
| || || |
|Adjust Motorscope Limits |
via on-screen Optimizer
| || || |
|Features under development |
|SMS Notifications || ||YES |
(at an additional annual fee)
|Audible In-Browser Alarms |
| || || |
(Advanced GSM Enabled Modem)
The AGEM is an Advanced GSM Enabled Modem which acts as a gateway between one of our devices
and the Internet.
The AGEM thus transfers data from a device to an online database
The data stored on the database can then be accessed through our browser based ROCS (Remote Online Control System)
- Mount the unit
- Remove the lid
- Connect the wires to the relays and inputs
- Plug the data link cable into the AGEM and the controller (Motorscope / Liquid Level Controller)
- Replace the lid
- Insert the GSM antenna
- Switch the AGEM on
- Within 5 min after power-up, the AGEM should be connected to the online database and ready for online communications via the ROCS system
- No parameters to be fine-tuned before usage.
- LCD Display which indicates the status of the AGEM
- Single button to scroll through 13 information pages
When the mains power falls away, the AGEM:
- Disconnects the power of the relays and input monitoring stops to preserve battery power
- Keeps the GSM modem connected to the online database to enable notification of power-down status
When the mains power is restored, the AGEM:
- Waits 30 seconds for the power to stabalize
- Then switches back to the mains power
- Resume control of the relays and monitoring of the inputs
|Power Supply: ||12VDC,5Amp (100-240VAC input power supply with standard SA plug is supplied in the kit) |
|Standard Antenna: ||3dB Mini, Magnetic, Omnidirectional with 3 meter cable |
|Optional High Gain Antenna: ||11dB Yagi, Bracket Mountable with 7 meter cable |
|Weight (AGEM Only): ||± 550 g |
|Dimensions (AGEM Only): ||116 x 86 x 86 mm |
|Weight (Entire Kit): ||± 1.2 kg |
|Dimensions (Entire Kit): ||185 x 150 x 90 mm |
Wireless Input Monitoring / Relay Control via a Transceiver
The RF Transceiver is a versatile
Receiver / Transmitter / Repeater
Remote Monitor / Control
2.4GHz Radio with
true mesh networking capability
- 3 Dry Contact Inputs
- 2 Relay Outputs (Dry Contracts)
- Mains or Solar Panel & Battery powered supply
- IP65 Enclosure
- RP-SMA Antenna Connector for short or long range antenna
- On both units (Transmitter & Receiver): Switch power ON.
- Wait 1 minute.
- On Transmitter: Switch on ONLY Input 1 (If you want to use input 1).
- On Receiver: Switch on ONLY Output 1 (If you want to use output 1).
- On both units (Transmitter & Receiver): Press the pushbuttons simultaneously for only 3 seconds.
- The LED shall then flash a number of times to indicate the strength of the received signal.
(9 Flashes = 90% signal)
- Power Supply Input Voltage
- 12VDC (we can also supply a Solar Panel, Battery and Charger kit)
- Short Range (600m Line-of-Sight): Omni-directional
- Long Range (3000m Line-of-Sight): Directional
- 2 Serial Data Ports (Serial to Wireless converter of Motorscope Data only)
|AC Power Input: ||230VAC, 7 Watts |
|DC Power Input: ||11-15VDC, 7 Watts |
|Standard Antenna: ||5dBi Mini, Magnetic, Omnidirectional with 3 meter cable |
|Optional High Gain Antenna: ||24dBi Grid Antenna (600 x 900 mm, 10° Horizontal Beam, 14° Vertical Beam, 3.5kg), Pole Mountable with 3 meter cable |
|Inputs: ||3 - Working with dry contact (12VDC - 10mA) |
|Outputs: ||2 - Relays (MAX 10A, 400VAC) |
|± 1 kg |
|158 x 238 x 100 mm |
The Communicator indicates the status of a controller.
All Motorscope & Level Controller units have RS232 outputs for serial communication.
The Communicator connects to this serial port by means of a RS232 cable (standard with unit).
During operation, the control units transmit information to the Communicator, which interperets to control 3 relays.
Instead of the flashing LED indications as on the Motorscope units, the Communicator has only three LED / Relay indications:
- Green LED Only (ALL OK)
- Yellow LED Only (Auto-Recovery Trip)
- Red LED Only (Serious Trip: Manual restart required)
The Communicator has a 4-20mA output which indicates the present running power / level relative to the LOW and HIGH limits.
For detailed error information or to adjust the settings in the Motorscope unit, an Optimizer can be plugged in on the Optimizer plug.
|Interface: ||RS232 |
|Controller Voltage: ||230/400/525VAC |
|Frequency Range: ||40→70 Hz |
|Max. Contact Capacity: ||60W (e.g. 230V, 250mA)|
|Max. 4-20mA Impendance: ||250 Ohm|
|Temp Range: ||-15→70°C|
|Weight: ||±500 g |
|Dimensions: ||85 x 130 x 50mm |